• Yes

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

WDWTRAVELLER

Mouseketeer
Good Day Fellow Disney Lovers,

Our family has been travelling to Disney world for the last 5 years and have been taking advantage of the free dinning, Since we come for 3 weeks every year we take advantage and get the free dinning for 14 of those days. My question is, with all star wars in full swing and 50th coming does anyone see free dinning coming for December 2020.

We normally wait till free dinning is released to book but end up missing out on perfered rooms so this year we have already booked just rooms and will add tickets if dinning is released.

What do you guys think, Its coming or what is released is going to be it.

Given the high crowds in 2020 so far, the upcoming 50th anniversary and the extremely limited summer free dining offer, I would not count on December free dining. It certainly could come out. Considering they do it every year, I wouldn't count against it. But it really could go either way.

If you forced me to bet... there will be fall/winter free dining, but very limited. Not nearly as extensive as past years.

Every year people predict that it won’t happen but it always does, albeit more restrictive each year. So as PP said, if it does happen it’ll probably be harder to get and less lucrative then previous years. But it’s all just speculation. No way to know for sure til it happens.

They raised room rates recently, hoping its to offset future discount offers...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter