Free dining package ?

GenGen22

DIS Veteran
On Mousesavers.com it has a part about Free dining packages where it says:

The offer is available for the following date ranges: 8/28/15 – 10/2/15, 10/25/15 – 10/31/15, 11/8/15 – 11/19/15 and 12/15/15 – 12/21/15. You must check in during one of the listed date ranges, stay at least 3 nights and include at least 2-day tickets with either Park Hopper or Water Park Fun & More (or both) in order to qualify for Free Dining. Certain resorts and room types are excluded.* (Note that some of Disney’s marketing materials mention a “6-night stay” but in fact the minimum stay for this package is 3 nights; they are just trying to encourage people to book longer stays.)

My question is where it says you must check in during one of the listed ranges you will receive free dining during your entire stay? Does this mean if I checked in on lets say 12/19/15 and was checking out on 12/26/15 that I will be receiving free dining for all days or just from 12/19 to 12/21? Has anyone ever experienced a scenario like this before?

Thanks!

Janine

I haven't experienced it first hand but I know when I did a dummy booking for those exact dates it read as if I was getting the dining credits for each night that I was staying onsite including those dates after the 21st. I'm sure someone else may have experience with this in previous years and can give you the specifics of how it worked for them.

My question is where it says you must check in during one of the listed ranges you will receive free dining during your entire stay? Does this mean if I checked in on lets say 12/19/15 and was checking out on 12/26/15 that I will be receiving free dining for all days or just from 12/19 to 12/21? Has anyone ever experienced a scenario like this before?
You'd get it the entire stay. It goes by your check in date :)

It goes by your check in date. As long as you check in on one of the eligible dates you will get free dining for your stay.

Check for availability:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/stay-dine/

Room rates are high for those dates. I checked Wilderness Lodge woods view for 2 adults and it was over $4,000 with a 2 day hopper ticket with free dining. All Star Music is $2266 with quick service dining.
I'm not actually checking in this year. I'm looking up for 2016. I looked at the history & the week of Christmas always has free dining if I check in before Christmas I can get the free dining. Thanks!

Thanks for everyone's response now I just have to pitch the idea to my family so, we can plan out a big family vacation.☺

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter