~~~FREE DINING offer beginning Mar. 5th, travel dates Aug. 25-Sept. 29!

If there's availability at your resort in your room category, you won't have to upgrade. Already having a room booked doesn't guarantee you of being able to get free dining, though. Does your TA know that you want to add free dining when it becomes available tomorrow?

Yep, she knows. Thanks!

We just booked a royal room at POR. Sooo excited! I've been wanting to stay in one since Disney posted a blog about it last year. This will be the first time we've splurged to stay in a moderate. :dogdance:

So sad that I have to be at work at 6am tomorrow (7am WDW time!). I wanna call & book asap. Guess I'll have to wait... I'm just getting paranoid that everything will be booked up :scared1:

So does anyone know if royal room at por will be included?

Also is it normal for this many people to be booking already during fd for visa? Seems like crazy booking broke out with this announcement and in prior years I booked fd for sept in may with no issues and even changed to pofq from csr in June - no problem.

Y'all have me freaking out. We were going to wait til the end of next week to book - didn't budget for it this pay - but now idk!

Ideally I'd like to see a 40% ro discount and we would do poly but my plan was to book a royal room with fd because that is our second chance and I have a feeling they will book fast, then change to poly later.

Also is it normal for this many people to be booking already during fd for visa? Seems like crazy booking broke out with this announcement and in prior years I booked fd for sept in may with no issues and even changed to pofq from csr in June - no problem.

Y'all have me freaking out. We were going to wait til the end of next week to book - didn't budget for it this pay - but now idk!

Ideally I'd like to see a 40% ro discount and we would do poly but my plan was to book a royal room with fd because that is our second chance and I have a feeling they will book fast, then change to poly later.
Free Dining offers are always crazy, Disney Visa or otherwise. These boards will blow up tomorrow!

As for room categories, nobody will know until tomororw morning what rooms they are going to include which ones they will not include. I'm sure there will be plenty of posts tomororw letting us know what room categories are available. Pop and All-Star Movies usually sell out first, followed by Port Orleans.

Disney just screwed up my plans with their early announcement. I should have booked a week earlier than I planned. Ok so since por books up first of the mods, I'm back to the drawing board!!

Any speculation on room only discounts? Maybe e the early fd means there will be room discounts too? Then I'm poly bound anyway and royal rooms won't matter! :lmao:

Good luck everyone tomorrow calling Disney can't wait to see all the posts on here...

My friends family is going the same time as we are. I've been helping them wade through it all. There are three families of them so three rooms looking at animal kingdom. Should I tell them to book tomorrow since they want to be at the same resort?

We weren't thinking it would all happen so soon, I was thinking late march - April

I just called and booked a room for Sep 21st-Sep 29th at a Value resort. The cast member on the phone said that all there was left was a handful of rooms available at All Star-Sports!!!! I asked how fast he thought that free dining would go once it got to the public? He replied saying that it goes crazy fast. That he has received 5 calls a day himself from people since last October asking if free dining was going to be going on for the beginning of fall! Good Luck to All!!!!! :wizard:

Yes! Look a few posts up. I just booked a royal room. :D

I saw that after a second run through. I'm not holding my breath that a royal room will be available when I book next week but who knows!

Then again I don't think the majority of travellers are hawking around boards waiting for discounts to break so I just have to beat a subset of fellow Disney freaks!:dance3:

Just Booked! CSR, September 16-21st! Myself, DH and very excited 3-year-old daughter. This will be her third trip! This is our first time at this resort. BTW - no problems booking on the website this morning.

Just booked :cool1: Called as soon as they opened. They did not have any openings at the French Quarter but we did get the Royal Rooms at Riverside :banana::yay::cheer2: I'm soooooo excited. We are going 9/28 to 10/5

Just booked :cool1: Called as soon as they opened. They did not have any openings at the French Quarter but we did get the Royal Rooms at Riverside :banana::yay::cheer2: I'm soooooo excited. We are going 9/28 to 10/5

after a 30 minutes wait on hold I am now booked! Had the nicest CM!

With the way they are running the free dining promo this time we ended up at Port Orleans French Quarter, garden view.. i am actually so excited. I loved POP but I am a moderate girl at heart. My little kids are flipping out over the pool..my oldest and my hubby are loving the fact they can take the boat to downtown.. i'm just calculating how many beers I need to sling at work to pay the difference..LMAO.. It was just a no brainer for me to upgrade because the price between a value I didn't really want ( sports) and upgrading the dining plan and a moderate I LOVE with that plan was nominal!

Just booked!!! I called right when they opened and was on hold for over an hour but finally got through and now I am super excited! :dance3:

We are staying on Poly-Garden view

i called right at 7:00 got thru and hung up on at 7:20, it's now 8:38 and i am still on hold... I am so worried we are not going to get to go the days that i need to in sept...

I agree very stressful!!!! Got through right away at 7am est. but the CM told me her computer froze about halfway through my ressie :scared1: and had to transfer me. Waited for about 10 mintues and then had to start all over again. :eek: Very happy though, saved a ton. :dance3:

Waited on hold for and hour and a half, (!) but I changed our dates to Sept 29th-Oct 7th, and we are staying at POR!! This will be our first mod stay, and I saved a huge chunk of change, whooohooo! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter