• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Free" dining offer a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
GoffyKidd, I understand your frustration. When I priced my fall package it was actually cheaper to buy an annual pass, take the room discount and pay for the Deluxe dining package then it was to take the free dining. Go figure! And as I've stated on former posts, since we booked it 6 weeks ahead we weren't able to get all the ADR we wanted. I'm still trying but it doesn't look too good. We're staying at the Polynesian and can't even get in to Ohana's for dinner. But after all is said and done, we're still looking forward to our trip. Sending pixie dust your way!:wizard:

We already had booked trip to WDW the week after Thanksgiving. We are staying at Pop Century by choice. For us it makes no sense to spend tons of $ on a room that we will sleep and bathe in. We booked our trip back in April. Then in June we received a email with a pin. I called in well aware that Pop may not have any room available for the offer at that time so we were willing to switch to one of the All Stars. The pin was applied it to our trip we save over $600. :banana:

If free dining is a joke, then I'm laughing all the way to the bank!

Well good for you that free dining works out to be a good deal. And thank you for your kind sympathy that it did not work out for my family. Obviously I am not as smart as everyone else who knows that free dining is NOT a deal for those of us staying at a Deluxe resort. If you knew, then good for you, but please stop being so condescending to those of us who aren't knowledgable of every detail of every offer Disney makes. When you spend double what some others pay, you at lease expect to see a savings when an offer is announced-NOT pay more. I am sorry I ever posted my frustration here because as everyone can see, a great many of the replies I received were rude and obnoxious. To those of you who understood my frustration-thank you, you are the reason I enjoy the DIS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter