• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Free Dining Oct-Dec Is Here!! Dates Confirmed!!! ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
couldn't agree more. I hope it all fixes itself rather than get worse when the rest off the magic+ features roll out.

I fear that is when the real nightmare will begin. Hoping and praying we can get our December trip in before the stupid Magicband madness "officially" begins. My Disney Experience is a complete joke in the tech industry at this point.

I don't think I have seen that confirmed one way or the other anywhere in the Disney Blogosphere.

All of the foreign releases we've seen have Aug 1 as the booking date. They are not eligible for the DV, so I think it is safe to assume it is the public date.

So after months of researching and FINALLY deciding on POFQ, then since Black said FD was coming, being so worried that I wouldn't get booked FAST enough to get POFQ, then today pretty much having no hope that pofq will work..... I've finally reached a decision for our resort. I just went back and looked at the maps and room from the other Mods, and I just don't think I can do it. Having a stroller and a kid makes the bus ride such a big deal, and this year we will have a double stroller :scared1: and two kids!! All those multiple stops on a bus would kill us. So back to Pop we go!! My husband has had it listening to me fretting. He says, "who cares where we stay, we'll still be at Disney.... who cares if we get free dining, we'll still eat and be at Disney." Im taking some advice from him and letting my anxiety go!!

Hugs. You seem to have a good husband there.

As a result of the new information (I can not thank the ones answering all of my questions enough:worship:) My DH decided to take over my obsessive planning and make decisions. If no FD at AoA but we can get it at Contemporary that's what we will do. It is me, DH, DD21, DD's boyfriend 24, and DD3. We plan on being at MK and Epcot mostly. The cost of Contemporary with free dinning for us is only $98 more than rack rate at AoA. Which is what we budgeted for.

Wow, lucky you!

ATTENTION : FD Rumors & News Thread posters

As a gentle reminder from the mods, it's perfectly fine to post here in the spirit of the thread: community, fun and camaraderie.

Calling other posters "idiots" or generally being abusive, of short temper or of ill-will is a short ticket to a LONG time out.

DIS POSTING GUIDELINES:

http://www.wdwinfo.com/guidelines.htm

They will be enforced and those who decide they cannot abide by them, will have their rights to visit our forum revoked. We mods are volunteers and frankly, we'd rather spend our time creating a fun, welcoming and interactive community for Disney fans than policing against those who fail to read and follow the very simple forum rules.

As such, zero tolerance will be our motto going forward.

Thank you for your understanding and following the guidelines.

Knox

I have been reading this thread - well before it shifted to a new one...BUT I can never seem to get back to it. I have to use a link that Dave provided for me - and trace it from there. It seems there must be an easier way to find this thread.

I am a huge fan of ************** and Dave - and this is interesting too...albeit a bit mean-spirited in places...to seems to have taken a turn back in the last bit.

Thanks!

My TA emailed me and said she didn't have any Info for me yet. But, she WOULD be getting back to me soon! That sounds hopeful:cool1:

I have been reading this thread - well before it shifted to a new one...BUT I can never seem to get back to it. I have to use a link that Dave provided for me - and trace it from there. It seems there must be an easier way to find this thread!

You can subscribe to it so you can easily find it. Up in the toolbar on the right, click thread tools, then subscribe. You can choose to get email notification each time but I wouldn't because your inbox will be flooded! Then when you want it again, go to quick links and click subscribed threads. It will be there. I am on my iPad and there is a little red flag anytime my subscribed threads have new posts. Hope that helps!

It's 7am!! Is anyone calling?? I'll do it - I just need the number...

I'm not calling in today but thought I'd check in and see if anyone else is.

:surfweb:

Just got off the phone. No new offers. :upsidedow Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

I been goin to Disney 4 last 5
years wish I. Found this board years ago We always payed full rack rate no discounts. Until last year I accidentally ended up with free dining. This year I found the boards And it's so much more exciting. Still have to learn how to get into chat. Trying to get excited for my vacation November Pending a meniscus surgery in two weeks. How often do you guys go to chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter