Free Dining Oct-Dec Is Here!! Dates Confirmed!!! ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yikes- NOTHING available at POR for my dates? (Oct 26-Nov 3). Hopefully they haven't released all the dates or something yet?

Hi, I have just read a couple of posts by people who were able to book the new fall free dining plan, and someone even provided a link. However, when I use the link it comes up "error", and when I go to the Disney World web site the new offer is not shown. Here at home, my computer seems to always go to the old format Disney World web site. Have those who have booked only done so through the new format Disney World web site? If so, I may have to go to my office where for some reason that computer gets the new format Disney World web site.

I put in my dates of what I have now with the tix I have now and it's coming up $127 more. What am I doing wrong? Should I make another reservation now and get my deposit transferred in moring? Im lost

Someone with more knowledge than me can probably correct me. But it might that the increase reflects the price increase on the park tickets that went into effect a few weeks (or month) ago.

For our dates (12/19-12/29), it looks like we would have to go with a Royal Room at POR because there is no FD availability in any of the standard rooms. Coronado and Caribbean Beach look a-ok as back-ups. Now I just need to wait til 7 am...

I think of all the waiting thus far, this will be the worst! Here's hoping there aren't a bunch of Disney-crazy cyber bookers right now ;-)

I have the king of all Murphy's Law luck. Not being able to lock the deal in right now is going to give me fits trying to go to sleep ;-). It's like knowing you're getting exactly what you want from Santa b/c you snuck a peek but having to wait til Mom and Dad gets up to get in there and open it! Ha....

I searched my dates for RO (Nov 30-Dec 7) and came up pretty empty handed :-(. No rooms except bunk beds at Wilderness, Nothing at Contemp, only theme park at Poly so I'll stick with what I have ....it would have been nice but oh well

Someone with more knowledge than me can probably correct me. But it might that the increase reflects the price increase on the park tickets that went into effect a few weeks (or month) ago.

Did 2 day tickets prices go up $63

Nothing at POR for my dates either :(
well for my family at least....

Royal is avail
Dec 15-21

Seems like they would release more than what they did for the pins... Ouch. Fingers crossed that they just haven't updated the system yet or some thing!

It won't let me book 2 rooms for my family of 5. Is there a trick to doing that online or do I have to wait till morning?

Someone asked if the site was allowing bookings....yes, we just booked free dining at CBR with a standard room. POR was our first choice, but we just need a room with free dining. I am excited to be trying a new resort though. Just received the confirmation email. Woooo Hoooo!

No availability at POR for my dates 11/23-11/29. Coronado Springs and CBR pirate room are available. Which would you pick?

OMG!!!!!!! I just booked POR King room for oct 29-nov5 with FD!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!! I get to sleep later in the morning. Now I'll just have to cancel my existing POFQ room tomorrow! Whew! :cool1:

It won't let me book 2 rooms for my family of 5. Is there a trick to doing that online or do I have to wait till morning?

Disney won't allow 2 rooms to be booked at the same time, you have to do 2 different bookings. A pain right... I know.

Good luck.

pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

Did 2 day tickets prices go up $63

I didn't pay to much attention to the price increase. So, I'm not sure, but if you look at the terms of the offer, it says

Get a free dining plan when you purchase a non-discounted 6-night/7-day Magic Your Way package (includes room and theme park tickets) at select Disney Resort hotels. This offer can be booked through September 15, 2013 and is valid for arrivals most nights:

That might have something to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter