• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Free Dining in November

No! We will have to reconsider the trip if no free dining. I was hoping to go for my 50th birthday, but budget is tight.

Or do my husband's suggestion of just doing universal for a change. Shorter trip.

I wouldn't lose hope, and hoping the other posts are wrong, but wanted to mention for folks that might be counting on FD that there are other rumors floating around so they can be prepared. Good Luck - I hope your 50th birthday is wonderful!

No! We will have to reconsider the trip if no free dining. I was hoping to go for my 50th birthday, but budget is tight.

Or do my husband's suggestion of just doing universal for a change. Shorter trip.

OK. Here goes. Changed our trip. DD, DS and I will fly down on Thanksgiving Day. Hoping for cheaper flights. We have a room only ressie at AoA. We get that the parks will be super crowded but we are going to try to hold off on MK other then our traditional "walk down Main Street" that kicks off every vacation. DH will fly down Sunday and we check into WL until Friday. Looks like the Sunday after Thanksgiving was traditionally Free Dining and then blacked out the next weekend for Pop Warner. Our ressie at WL is for room only. Do I need to make it a package now to be eligible for Free Dining if I get lucky and get it or do I leave it room only? It's been a while since I have done this so any advice much appreciated.

Our ressie at WL is for room only. Do I need to make it a package now to be eligible for Free Dining if I get lucky and get it or do I leave it room only? It's been a while since I have done this so any advice much appreciated.

It really doesn't matter. You'll have to change your reservation either way once the FD promotion comes out....IF it comes out.

Thanks. I thought it could be changed from room only to Free Dining but I wasn't sure. I'm hoping to get in that small window but not counting on it.

So this was my plan to get Free Dining if indeed it comes out this November. I have a room only ressie for AoA starting Thanksgiving Day until Sunday the 26th. Then I have a room only ressie at Yacht Club/ POR and Poly (I know I'm nuts but we just cant decide yet) for Sunday through the next Friday December1st. Looking at historic FD i'm hoping I'll hit that short window after Thanksgiving. My question, will the apply the FD to my current ressie? Will I have to rebook? So confused.

So this was my plan to get Free Dining if indeed it comes out this November. I have a room only ressie for AoA starting Thanksgiving Day until Sunday the 26th. Then I have a room only ressie at Yacht Club/ POR and Poly (I know I'm nuts but we just cant decide yet) for Sunday through the next Friday December1st. Looking at historic FD i'm hoping I'll hit that short window after Thanksgiving. My question, will the apply the FD to my current ressie? Will I have to rebook? So confused.
Just looked and I asked this before but what I'm worried about is if my rooms would qualify. I have standard at Poly. Garden View at YC and Royal at POR

Hello all , you should be on the disboards free dining watch. The dates were announced an hour ago with April 24 being the day the reservations are open. Do the search to make sure you don't miss out on full details.

For those not watching the dining forums board this was posted from a very credible source:

Looks like free dining could be dropping on April 24. Minimum of 4 nights, maximum of 14, with park hopper and park hopper plus add on. Check in dates: 8/13-9/30, 11/14-11/20, 11/25-11/27, 12/3-12/23.

As always, information is fluid and more detail will hopefully come.

Moderates may only get quick service on this one! Looks like only deluxe resorts will get regular plan. Again. This is fluid.

I am surprised with the dates close to Thanksgiving and Christmas since that went against previous rumors. Looks like Values and Moderates will get QS plan and Deluxe DP. Ticket requirements went to 4 day PH+. No info on which resorts will be available. Good Luck to everyone that can take advantage!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter