Free dining: I'm beginning to despair

Ok, not that I don't believe the above poster, but I am a bit skeptical. Who is this Danny person? Does he work for WDW? Where does his info come from? Any info would be helpful, as I am hoping for FD!!!

Ok, not that I don't believe the above poster, but I am a bit skeptical. Who is this Danny person? Does he work for WDW? Where does his info come from? Any info would be helpful, as I am hoping for FD!!!

Last year(about this time) he came onto the DIS and announced FDing was coming... alot of ppl didnt believe him BUT sure enough it was released THE DATE HE PROJECTED... not before or after but the exact DATE :goodvibes I think there may be some truth to this :woohoo:

mommyof3princess27 said:
Last year(about this time) he came onto the DIS and announced FDing was coming... alot of ppl didnt believe him BUT sure enough it was released THE DATE HE PROJECTED... not before or after but the exact DATE :goodvibes I think there may be some truth to this :woohoo:

He predicts the 12th...and a CM told me the last week of July. So here's to him being right, my patience is wearing thin. Would love to take a huge chunk out of our trip cost.

mommyof3princess27 said:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2951866All resorts will be included except the LM rooms at AOA.-

My response to this is not suitable for public consumption... Grrrr...
This is EXACTLY what I was afraid of. So anywhere on property except where we're staying! And after I extended our trip for the start of the FD pin...
Yes, Disney magic at work...
Maybe it's time to rethink AoA in favor of renting points. That way Dis gets less of my money...

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I was told by CM that they should be covered in the Free Dining offer, the other rooms at AoA have been included, at first they weren't but later they were.

Hi in only 10 days July 12 it will be released and the exact dates are posted here look for my othet post, Have a magical vacation:goodvibes

Welcome back, Danny! I have been waiting for your return. I even had a dream about it a couple weeks ago.:laughing:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2951866

Did everyone waiting for FDing see this?
Hello again my friends, for the second consecutive year I´m bringin the Free Dining offer news for this fall, and the best it´s that only in 10 days it will be out
OK after all the negative comments about the credibility of my previous year announce and after the release in the exact day that I have predicted I hope that all of you are more confident this year.

These are the dates of the new offer that will be released in July 12

9/30 to 10/4

10/19 to 11/1

11/9 to 11/15

11/23 to 11/29

12/10 to 12/13

All resorts will be included except the LM rooms at AOA.-

Like the last promotion quick service for values and standar dining plan for moderates and the luxes

Hope that these dates work well with your plans and knowing that this announce will bring happiness for a lot of families I send all of you a lot of Pixie dust

Does this mean there could be a FD offer for Disney Visa card members around Monday?

Welcome back, Danny! I have been waiting for your return. I even had a dream about it a couple weeks ago.:laughing:

Thank you :rotfl: :flower3: I answer your question of the ASM suites in the other thread in a couple of hours becuase I´m busy now :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

This morning two of my FB friends shared a travel agents post that fall discounts would be released July 12. Free dining was mentioned. So it sounds legit!

tinkalicious said:
This morning two of my FB friends shared a travel agents post that fall discounts would be released July 12. Free dining was mentioned. So it sounds legit!

That's been the consensus on the boards :-) here is to waiting patiently till Thursday

JUST booked FREE dining... :):cool1::cool1::cool1:

That Disney CC is good for something!!!

Do you think the dates will be any different for the public release if and when it happens?

Do you think the dates will be any different for the public release if and when it happens?

No, it should be the same dates, and it IS being released on Thursday. This has been confirmed by multiple CMs. The GP FD will be able to be booked at 7am Eastern this Thursday.

No, it should be the same dates, and it IS being released on Thursday. This has been confirmed by multiple CMs. The GP FD will be able to be booked at 7am Eastern this Thursday.

I am so excited! My DD will get to celebrate her Sweet 16 at Disney!!!!! I can not wait to give her her gift at her party! She has NO idea. I have our trip booked, now all I have to do is call on Thursday and change it over to FD booking!!!!!! We are currently booked at CBR, but tossing around the idea of POFQ. Decisions decisions!!!!

I am so excited! My DD will get to celebrate her Sweet 16 at Disney!!!!! I can not wait to give her her gift at her party! She has NO idea. I have our trip booked, now all I have to do is call on Thursday and change it over to FD booking!!!!!! We are currently booked at CBR, but tossing around the idea of POFQ. Decisions decisions!!!!

How wonderful!! We upgraded our dining and our room (not resort though!).
Have a wonderful time!!
If you have a Disney CC you can call NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was able to get free dining tonight too. Now all we are waiting for is BOG to open for reservations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter