Free dining for Aug. 2013?

CerysG

Mouseketeer
Was it around this time last year that the had this offer for Canadians? I hope we see it this year as well. I think with Europe in such a mess they might try to get more Canadians to come...well I hope that is the case. How will we know if they make this offer again? Does someone post it or is there somewhere on the Disney site we can go and check ? :thumbsup2

I'm not sure what will happen with that but it is being reported that free dining for Aug/Sept 2013 is the Bounceback offer in the rooms this week so we know it will be offered at some point.:)

I am soooo waiting for this also!!! I remember when it came out last year and the Canadian offer granted FD a few days earlier in August than the regular U S offer. We hope to go for 8-10 days August 2013 and we would book for the earliest possible FD day.

Kandy

There is a bounceback offer right now for FD for August 2013 - so here's hoping!! :thumbsup2

Does free dining happen often? We are looking into going to Disney World next August, so wondering if this is something that could happen? This is going to be our first trip to Disney so I'm very new at the process.

We booked the BB offer on Sunday for next August. the dates were August 18 to Sept 26 I believe. My guess is that the same thing will be offered soon to the public IMO. I can't remember when the free dining for this year was available last year exactly but I think it was available for boking made between October and December of last year.

Well, I am starting to think we won't see a special 'Canadian Only' deal this year. I am sure there will be some kind of free dining in August 2013 but the 2012 deal where Canadians got it sooner just doesn't seem to be happening.

Does anyone know if there was an 'earlier dates' deal for Canadians any other year than 2012? It may have been a one time experiment that Disney didn't think paid off. If it were something that actually had happened in other years then I might hold on to some hope.

And yes, I know Mousesavers has a list of historical dates on it, but she missed the Canadian deal last year so maybe she missed it other years in the past???

Well, I am starting to think we won't see a special 'Canadian Only' deal this year. I am sure there will be some kind of free dining in August 2013 but the 2012 deal where Canadians got it sooner just doesn't seem to be happening.

Does anyone know if there was an 'earlier dates' deal for Canadians any other year than 2012? It may have been a one time experiment that Disney didn't think paid off. If it were something that actually had happened in other years then I might hold on to some hope.

And yes, I know Mousesavers has a list of historical dates on it, but she missed the Canadian deal last year so maybe she missed it other years in the past???

I noticed that too when I was checking a few weeks ago. If it wasn't for the fact that I know I booked our trip coming up in 2 weeks with FD last November, I would be starting to think I was crazy.

I would really like to have the FD dates a few days earlier for 2013. We want to take the kids but can't pull my older sons out of school as one is in highschool and the other is in jr high and I don't want them to miss school. I'm hoping we will have the fd bounceback when we go in two weeks and will book it then. Flights aren't a bad price right now either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter