• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*Free* Dining Announced and Available to Book!

Marionnette

Children see magic because they look for it
For those of you who look forward to it:
Minumum 4-day tickets with hopper or hopper plus, rooms at rack rate
Booking Deadline: July 7.
Stay dates: 8/20/18 - 9/29/18, 11/24/18 - 11/27/18, 12/7/18 - 12/23/18.
Values &Moderates get QSDP
Deluxes and Deluxe Villas (DVC not booked on points) get DDP
Included Resorts: Pop, ASMu, ASSp, AoA (suites only), Cabins at FW, CBR, CSR, AKL, BC, YC, BWI, GF, AKV (both Jambo & Kidani), BCV, BWV, OKW and SSR​

Of course, all of this depends on availability. Website is down and phone lines are jammed. Good luck to those of you in the hunt for *free* dining.

Got mine added to my reservation this morning. I had to Change from All Star Movies to All Star Music but that is fine with me!

I am beside myself with joy. This makes my trip SOooo much more budget friendly!!!

86Myl.gif

I booked and am now trying to decide to keep as is or change to room only discount. Since we are at CSR we had to pay extra to get the dining since value and moderate are only quick service. Last month the BC was half what it is now with the free dining. My quote was close to $10,000 for the package...last week it was $4000 no way the dining is worth that difference.

I was surprised I got my Mousesavers newsletter with the announcement in the morning before my official Disney Destinations email (with pin code, etc.) in the afternoon. By the time I clicked on the links in the email, I had to reduce the size of my family to 2 to get any sign of availability for either offer (30% off summer, FD in the fall), but they weren't actually available. Already taken. I must've had to move really fast to use that code.

I priced it out and free dining ended up being pretty close to what we already have booked, so I decided it wasn't worth it to change my dates.

How can one use this? I am unfamiliar with this, where do you book through?

Thank You

Is there no way to get a discount with a promotion like this? Have to go directly through Disney? Does Costco still work?

Is there no way to get a discount with a promotion like this? Have to go directly through Disney? Does Costco still work?

You can only use one promotion per reservation. Depending on your family size and how you travel, free dining may not be your best deal.
For a couple without children who prefer deluxe resorts, they would spend a LOT on a hotel and getting the dining plan for free is a small discount.
For a family of 5 who would stay at POR, it’s a huge discount.

Good luck to all of you! We’ve got an infant and a 4 year old who eats like a bird, lol, so free dining isn’t a deal for us yet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter