Free Dining 2015 bounce back is out! Now with mixed up images.

Does anyone know if you can book a BB for FDing and call back to change resorts? We booked a suite at AOA for 6 (dh, me and 4 kids.....one adult child). We may want to swap to 2 rooms at POP though. Not really digging AOA this year :(.

You can change resorts if the resort you want to switch to is part of the bb offer and if there is availability at the resort.

I'm not sure about all of a sudden needing two rooms if you've only booked one though. :scratchin I would definitely call and explain the situation.

BB is still the free dining on property right now, but we elected to book while here on property but NOT for the free dining. The crowds this year have been absolutely insane. This is the first time that it was just too much. We have been coming since the year before free dining came out at this exact time and it has progressively gotten busier but this year was a HUGE difference. We booked for a completely different time. Just an FYI for anyone interested in this kind of info.

We are with you there:thumbsup2 we went sept 2002, and went that time of year all the way through this year (except for 2 years we did April). This year the crowds and rain did us in. No more September trips for us. I almost laughed when I came home and saw touringplans numbers, because there was NO WAY we had any 2 or 3 crowds while we were there. They were the same as the last April trip we went on, so we figured we will go with better weather.mplanning November for the next trip.

What about 2015??

If you are unable to take advantage of the current FD BB offer for 2015, you will have to wait for a general public offer. There is no guarantee Disney will offer FD. Historically, it has been offered for the fall and has been released for booking in the spring.

I have just read that this year port Orleans was not included in the free dining, can anyone confirm this. I usually stay at riverside

I have just read that this year port Orleans was not included in the free dining, can anyone confirm this. I usually stay at riverside
I priced BB offer last week at POR specifically - everything but preferred were offered.

BB was offered for both Port Orleans resorts, but the general public offer did not include POR or POFQ for free dining.

Hi everyone. I am here now and don't see anything in our room for bb offers. If I call x8844 will they tell me if they are any offers? Has anyone booked twenty? I am at ***.

Thanks.

You can change resorts if the resort you want to switch to is part of the bb offer and if there is availability at the resort. I'm not sure about all of a sudden needing two rooms if you've only booked one though. :scratchin I would definitely call and explain the situation.

Family of 6 in a suite at AOA, if we switched to Pop we'd need 2 rooms.

Hi everyone. I am here now and don't see anything in our room for bb offers. If I call x8844 will they tell me if they are any offers? Has anyone booked twenty? I am at ***.

Thanks.

Yes, always call 8844, even if there is a bounce back you don't like, as it is possible that the offer in the room is out of date.

Look in the folder in your room, there should be a "Be Our Guest" booklet. the bounce back offer flyer is stapled to the middle of the booklet.

yes, always call 8844, even if there is a bounce back you don't like, as it is possible that the offer in the room is out of date. Look in the folder in your room, there should be a "be our guest" booklet. The bounce back offer flyer is stapled to the middle of the booklet.
. Any luck

Its in the middle of the little booklet.

I just booked 2 rooms at POFQ for next year :cool1::cool1:

Its in the middle of the little booklet.

I just booked 2 rooms at POFQ for next year :cool1::cool1:

Is it still August 20-Oct 2 free dining?
We checked out last Wednesday and that is what the BB offer was.
I was sooooo hoping for November 2015 so I didn't have to fight the FD crowd if it is available.

Does anyone know how to go about switching resorts? Can I call and have them price it out and then decide not to change or does that mess with my reservation and where we are currently booked? I'd like to see how much more it would be to move from a AOA suite to 2 Royal rooms at POR. We've never stayed there....but it looks nice!

Just call Disney. I think resort and room category availability are the key factors for your dates. I've called and changed things around, under a previous FD BB offer. I even changed resorts, under the current deal, while at Disney. No big deal, it shouldn't mess anything up.

Just call Disney. I think resort and room category availability are the key factors for your dates. I've called and changed things around, under a previous FD BB offer. I even changed resorts, under the current deal, while at Disney. No big deal, it shouldn't mess anything up.

Thank you :)

Okay.....confused. We've always stayed Value level, and upgraded from the free QSDP to the DDP. It always came out cheaper than moving up to a Mod for our family. Now all of my children are 10+ for next years visit, and I booked AOA while we were there this year using the BB. Got home, priced out POR and added the cost to upgrade from QS to DDP and again, cheaper to stay at AOA. BUT WAIT!!!! Since POR is a MOD does it automatically include the DDP without upgrade cost?

It may actually be 250.00 cheaper if that's the case. So now the question is....would you stay at AOA or move to POR? We don't really enjoy sharing buses, and like the layout/walk to the food court of POP and AOA, would we be let down with POR?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter