Free dining 2014

Thank you this us what I thought! But ocean Florida are telling me that it only sleeps 4!! :(

They said I could do OKW but I really don't want to do that, I loved our stay at SSR in a 2 bed but if my mum does not come on this next trip then I don't need to have a 2 bed ill be happy just to make sure that DH & I have our room so we can chill away from the kids at night!

I do love the look of POR and if needs must then we would cope in one room but I think I'm not completely spoiled by the 2 bed lol.

The one beds at SSR only sleep 4 as they do not have the sleeper chair. (If you book on DVC points they will let you add a 5th person but will not supply bedding or a bed that is your responsibility)

OKW one beds sleep 5.

Thank you this us what I thought! But ocean Florida are telling me that it only sleeps 4!! :(

They said I could do OKW but I really don't want to do that, I loved our stay at SSR in a 2 bed but if my mum does not come on this next trip then I don't need to have a 2 bed ill be happy just to make sure that DH & I have our room so we can chill away from the kids at night!

I do love the look of POR and if needs must then we would cope in one room but I think I'm not completely spoiled by the 2 bed lol.

One difference between the studios at owk and a room at por is in okw you would have a balcony to sit out in while kids are in bed also the studions are a good bit bigger than the rooms in POR.- done both prefer okw if about same price

I was just about to ask about the flight prices - are they guaranteed? That's partly why I booked with Cinder's Mum as the price I booked at was not going to increase!

Just checked with them today - The flight prices are guarenteed

Is it expected that the free dining is only when you book a long time advance?

I hoping to go September next year but only want to book in August next year

Historically, timing your booking like that would never have achieved free dining. Why book so late?

It would be quite unusual to get the dining offer TGIF night before. Normally you need to book significantly ahead x I think free dining for next year is released this month.

You normally only have to pay a deposit and pay the balance about 6 weeks before you go. You can then pay in instalments as you go or in a lump sums x

The latest you could probably book and get free dining in about may-june - booking through the US website - They usually offer free dining until mid sept (mod resorts) and end sept (lux resorts)- however, their offers are less predictable than the uk ones and they have restrictions on number of bookings allowed thus some resorts disapear quick (or are never offered). You will also need a spanish dictionary as the US web site now loops us back to the UK one if you try and book in english - most of uk users now need to select spanish to book.

I would only recomened this if you really can't book before next year- it would be a real gamble to wait and see if US offer it (other times I use it is if we only want to stay a disney for free dining and don't plan on going to parks much as it allows you to just book 2 days in the park to get the free dining offer)

Historically, timing your booking like that would never have achieved free dining. Why book so late?

I have a sharesave that pays out on 1st August which I would be using to pay the balance so it may be too late as I want to go around September 20th

If the shares plummeted then it may be a different story and have to wait till May 2015

The one beds at SSR only sleep 4 as they do not have the sleeper chair. (If you book on DVC points they will let you add a 5th person but will not supply bedding or a bed that is your responsibility)

OKW one beds sleep 5.

Now I'm back to being gutted again lol!

I don't really like the look of OKW to be honest, I was not sure I'd like SSR but ended up loving it! It looks like its a 2 bed or nothing then, at SSR or POR that's a huge price jump ill have to see if the house sells this yr haha

I have a sharesave that pays out on 1st August which I would be using to pay the balance so it may be too late as I want to go around September 20th

If the shares plummeted then it may be a different story and have to wait till May 2015

Hi Tom

Bet u're waiting for the same sharesave as us. I am also hoping the shares keep rising and we'll have a great lump sum. (fingers crossed i want a new kitchen)

We are also looking to book v.soon for next year and we deffo want a 1 bed at SSR, we love DTD and to be so close would literally be "Magic"

Alibaba

Hi Tom

Bet u're waiting for the same sharesave as us. I am also hoping the shares keep rising and we'll have a great lump sum. (fingers crossed i want a new kitchen)

We are also looking to book v.soon for next year and we deffo want a 1 bed at SSR, we love DTD and to be so close would literally be "Magic"

Alibaba

Mine is a BT one we are waiting on

Either way we are going in the next couple of years but I'd like it to be September next year rather than the following May, my boy will be 4 in may 2015 so that will be our last chance to go out of term time

Haha same here, just wish now we had put more into that one, prices are up today so keep fingers crossed for the next year.

Does anyone know what area is best to look at at SSR for being able to walk over to DTD, know it will be a trek, but we often fancy a walk and we found we were stuck at POFQ, the boat was nice but think a walk would be nicer.

Alibaba

Haha same here, just wish now we had put more into that one, prices are up today so keep fingers crossed for the next year.

Does anyone know what area is best to look at at SSR for being able to walk over to DTD, know it will be a trek, but we often fancy a walk and we found we were stuck at POFQ, the boat was nice but think a walk would be nicer.

Alibaba

I know that feeling and funnily enough its all Disneyworlds fault

We were off on our honeymoon when the sharesave came out and I didn't have time to move funds around so just put £50 a month into it :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter