FREE At POP**Nemo Fridge,Toaster & Coffeepot Swap**Old Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet Nemo is the most loved mini fridge in the world. Everyone is so excited to see him.:goodvibes I still have a long wait.

:cool1:

A few quick questions though, my brain is in overdrive and I'm starting to panic!

Where EXACTLY is guest services? I'll have to get Nemo there.

How do we get Nemo to our room? Does DH have to carry it? (This is actually HIS question---I never gave it much thought! :rotfl2: )

Sorry if this has been asked/answered--I haven't kept up with this thread much lately--too busy planning the trip! :)

:cool1:

A few quick questions though, my brain is in overdrive and I'm starting to panic!

Where EXACTLY is guest services? I'll have to get Nemo there. Luggage Services
When you get off the bus it will be right there. Can't miss it.:) Front of the building to the right.

How do we get Nemo to our room? Does DH have to carry it? (This is actually HIS question---I never gave it much thought! :rotfl2: )
You can borrow a Luggage cart. It might already be on one when you get it.

Sorry if this has been asked/answered--I haven't kept up with this thread much lately--too busy planning the trip! :)

Have a GREAT Trip...:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

Loved having Nemo to use last week. And thanks to Tulips for leaving more goodies in the box. We left everything we didn't use in there along with some of the other things that others had left. It's getting a little tricky to pack Nemo for storage!

Glad Nemo is safe and sound with Soupermom for the week! When we put the fridge in luggage services on Friday night we dealt directly with the manager (Bobby) who assured me that Nemo would be well taken care of and passed on to the next guest whose name and info was clearly marked on the box. He wouldn't give us a claim ticket since he said that we had done everything necessary to assure that it would go to Soupermom and he personally would take responsibility if we had any problems! I was a bit hesitant to just leave it without the claim ticket, so I'm glad to see that this CM followed through on his promises. Kudos to "Bobby" in luggage services!

Barb

We've decided to do the Deluxe Dining Plan!!:cool1:

But I'm afraid with all the food involved in the Deluxe Plan (and the refillable mugs provided), we probably won't have much use for Nemo. :sad1:

If there is someone who would make better use of him, we would gladly relinquish our week with Nemo.

We have Nemo reserved for 7/26 - 8/2.

I'll mention this on the July thread also to see if there are any takers.

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter