FREE All Star Resorts Fridge *Reserving 2010 NOW*

I am so excited with how we have filled up 2008! :cool1:

With that in mind Please remember that the continued success of our swap is reliant upon swappers staying informed and communicating. If you can no longer participate in the fridge, please notify me IMMEDIATELY. If you don't know who you are swapping to or from CONTACT me NOW! I don't mind running this swap but surely need help keeping track of the rotation and sometimes I forget to notify folks about who they are swapping with.

Quick reminder that our HOME RESORT is the MOVIES and unless otherwise arranged you will need to pick up and drop off the fridge at the MOVIES bell desk outside the main lobby.

I also HIGHLY suggest that when you check out and leave the fridge for the next swapper you go to the registration desk and have them look up the next swappers ressie and tell them to put a note in the computer that an item has been left for them at the bell desk. It helps to keep a "paper trail" should the fridge go MIA.

Hum, didn't see a swapper's name for the Movies from May 18th to the 28th. Is the fridge available?

It is full those dates. The 1st Post has everyone's DIS name listed by their dates and all of May is full.

Kath1210 and Debbie are also running All Star Swaps on the Budget Boards.

gina

June 6-9 or July 1-7 anyone? Or maybe July 25-30 or August 1-8?? September 28 thru October 5 is open as well.

Hot time of year = free fridge = cold drinks for you and your family!

Anyone know of a free fridge swap we could use for Sept. 17-24. The budge isn't really there to spend another $70-$100 on a fridge. BTW....we're staying at the All Star Music.

Anyone know of a free fridge swap we could use for Sept. 17-24. The budge isn't really there to spend another $70-$100 on a fridge. BTW....we're staying at the All Star Music.

I don't know of any that have September openings. Ours has quite a waiting list because of free dining.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter