France Pavilion

dgagnon519

DVC member AKL since 2009 and SSR since 2020
I just read that you can enter World Showcase earlier than 11 and eat breakfast in France, is this true? If so, do you have to enter through the other entrance or can you go through the main entrance?

There are Ropes between France and Morocco and Norway and China until 11:00 AM.:)

Guests can walk through the other area of WS.:)

9328730345_4567a101a2_c.jpg

14008555737_010dd3faa5_c.jpg

I don't think they let anyone in before 11.
Les Halles, the bakery in the French pavilion is open for breakfast (it opens when Epcot opens) - it's my favorite breakfast spot in Epcot. Guests can walk from the Front Gate or the International Gateway to the French pavilion. As WDWWED pointed out, guests can not walk from China to Morocco before 11 am, but the walkway from Norway to France is open. Basically, you can walk by Mexico, Canada, and the UK before 11:00 am, but nothing will be open in those pavilions. Guests need to access to get to Norway for Akershus and France for Les Halles breakfasts.

I don't think they let anyone in before 11.

Yes, they let people in to eat breakfast at Akershus in Norway and the bakery in France. We eat breakfast in the bakery in France on every trip and go at park opening. If you are coming from the main entrance, just make sure you take a right when you enter WS so you will pass Canada, UK and then get to France. It's the quickest way, anyway, but, as you can see from the pictures above, if you try to get to France the long way around (passing Mexico first), you will be stopped at the rope past Norway. They won't open ALL of WS until 11 am.

Yes, they let people in to eat breakfast at Akershus in Norway and the bakery in France. We eat breakfast in the bakery in France on every trip and go at park opening. If you are coming from the main entrance, just make sure you take a right when you enter WS so you will pass Canada, UK and then get to France. It's the quickest way, anyway, but, as you can see from the pictures above, if you try to get to France the long way around (passing Mexico first), you will be stopped at the rope past Norway. They won't open ALL of WS until 11 am.
That is great to know! I had no idea! I may have to go have breakfast in France.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter