• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fp +

Disney Frenhines

DIS Veteran
Talking to people on my latest trip (came back Tuesday) a lot think that once you book your FP+ online before you go then it is set in stone and many also thought that the FP+ kiosks were only there to check the times you had for FP+ or book another once you've used your three up. Not true, you can change your FP+ even during the time booked for one eg, you have Mission Space booked between 9am and 10am but, you don't feel like going on it after all, you have the possibility of changing the experience even during that hour or changing for a later time for the same attraction and you can do it all by he MDE app. I did it a lot, naturally there could be a chance there is nothing else available at such short notice, but, you still keep the original FP+ until you confirm any changes, so no lose. I had a couple of days I had booked for one park and decided it was too busy so changed my FP+'s for another park and went there instead. I personally love FP+ and it is more flexible than you think.

So thru the app you were able to secure a 4th fp for different park while still physically in another?

Say you were in the time frame for your 3rd fp for 7DMT @ MK & then the app would let you pick a fp for Soarin' @ EP?

I thought you had to actually be at a kiosk in the next park to get the 4th fp.

Sent from my LG-E980 using DISBoards

You have to be in the park for the 4th (or 5th etc) FP+ when booking it. TBH I think I used the kiosk as I only did the 4th (and 5th) one once at the start of my trip, but, at that point I still thought I had to use the kiosk for everything until the CM told me I could use the app to change or cancel things and could do it at anytime. Perhaps someone could let us know for certain on if you can book extra FP+'s via the app.

You have to be in the park for the 4th (or 5th etc) FP+ when booking it. TBH I think I used the kiosk as I only did the 4th (and 5th) one once at the start of my trip, but, at that point I still thought I had to use the kiosk for everything until the CM told me I could use the app to change or cancel things and could do it at anytime. Perhaps someone could let us know for certain on if you can book extra FP+'s via the app.[/QUOTE

Not possible. You have to use the kiosk to book your extra FP+ For the park you are in. Just for back and that's what I had to do.

ok - thanks for the info!

Hope everyone had great trips!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter