• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FP+ When?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
When do you think FP+ might start again? Or, as I'm kind of wondering, does anyone think that there may not be any more FP+. I'm especially concerned because of the end of the free Magic Bands.

Just me and my Crystal Ball in play here...so take this for what it's worth. I think that by the time the necessary Covid measures are diminished, they may introduce the new Genie program. This puts scheduling rides onto the phone. There are articles about it and they discussed it last year at D23, I believe. IF it is like DLR runs their FP system, it will be great. Stress free and I don't have to plan 2 months in advance. Again, me being all "Madam Leotta" about this, but JMHO.

Certainly not before the end of the year. If they continue to limit crowds it’s not necessary. My daughter is there now and they said lines are not a problem-they have been allowed to re ride several times. They haven’t waited more than 20 minutes for anything.

The park pass reservation is tentatively in place to limit capacity until September 2021, so maybe then?

You can still get a free magic band, I have reservations for next February and the solid color bands are still free if you pre-order them.

With everything that is being stripped away from a WDW vacation, I wonder if when FP+ returns, it will come with a price tag. Hopefully WDW will follow the suite of Universal Studios to offer FP+ for free for guests staying onsite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter