FP strategy for park hoppers - advice please

Melrosgirl

DVC Member - BCV
I have park hoppers and am starting to worry about making sure I get Hollywood Studios fast passes for the second half of a day. On Saturday I will be at AK for the morning and I have my FP for that. Then in early afternoon I will be at Hollywood Studios. This is our last day at the parks so I want to make sure we get TOT, etc. Plus I'm guessing it will be crowded.

Because I can't choose FP prior to entering the park that afternoon (since I'll be at AK in the morning), will I have any hope of getting fast passes for any major attractions there that day? Any tips?

thanks.

If you know you are park hopping that day and are rope dropping the first park I would set your FP+ for the second park. Availability for top tier attractions at DHS will be very low by the time you arrive and it's likely you won't be able to get ToT, much less RnRC. TSMM would be right out. If you rope drop DAK you can do all the top crowd level attractions and be out of there by noon, if you wish.

If you know you are park hopping that day and are rope dropping the first park I would set your FP+ for the second park. Availability for top tier attractions at DHS will be very low by the time you arrive and it's likely you won't be able to get ToT, much less RnRC. TSMM would be right out. If you rope drop DAK you can do all the top crowd level attractions and be out of there by noon, if you wish.

I hadn't even thought of that. Hmmm I might just do that. Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter