FP+ split stay problem

twinnybelles

Mouseketeer
Ok...so it's midnight on my 60 day. :surfweb:FP+ window opened BUT I was only able to book for the first 3 days of my split stay ( I have a 4 D plus a MVMCP ticket attached.) System would not let me book the second half of my stay. So much for 60+10 ! :furious: I am sorry I have given Disney so many chances with these changes but this is ridiculous:badpc: I have a job and I have to get up in the morning. I am NOT happy and I am not looking forward to have to do this again in a few days.:headache: PLEASE Disney just get your act together already :mad: Good night everybody ! :sad2:

Ok...so it's midnight on my 60 day. :surfweb:FP+ window opened BUT I was only able to book for the first 3 days of my split stay ( I have a 4 D plus a MVMCP ticket attached.) System would not let me book the second half of my stay. So much for 60+10 ! :furious: I am sorry I have given Disney so many chances with these changes but this is ridiculous:badpc: I have a job and I have to get up in the morning. I am NOT happy and I am not looking forward to have to do this again in a few days.:headache: PLEASE Disney just get your act together already :mad: Good night everybody ! :sad2:

You have two separate room-only reservations. The system is set up for you to schedule FPs for length of stay at one resort with corresponding ticket entitlements. FP selection for your 2nd resort stay begins 60 days in advance of that stay.

60+10 only applies if you have a 10 day reservation at one resort, which in your split-stay situation, does not count. I don't believe anyone on the boards promotes 60+10 as being applicable to split-stays and FPs. +10 only applies to ADRs at 180 days prior to an onsite reservation.

You have two separate room-only reservations. The system is set up for you to schedule FPs for length of stay at one resort with corresponding ticket entitlements. FP selection for your 2nd resort stay begins 60 days in advance of that stay.

60+10 only applies if you have a 10 day reservation at one resort, which in your split-stay situation, does not count. I don't believe anyone on the boards promotes 60+10 as being applicable to split-stays and FPs. +10 only applies to ADRs at 180 days prior to an onsite reservation.

This is true.

The one thing is though Disney used to let people book at 60 plus length of ticket. Then they changed it.

I was under the impression it was tied to tix as well as room ressie, therefore I expected ( wether on or offsite) for the second half I could still book FP+ for the length of the tickets.

I was under the impression it was tied to tix as well as room ressie, therefore I expected ( wether on or offsite) for the second half I could still book FP+ for the length of the tickets.

The tix entitle you to the FPs
The room res controls the booking window
Clear as mud right! :)

I had same thing happen. I had not even thought it wouldn't let me book since everything is linked in MDE. I spoke with IT on another matter and we talked about this very thing. She said it's good to hear those kind of 'issues' because they are constantly asked by their supervisors what complaints are received. She agreed it makes sense if linked in MDE for all onsite reservations it should allow dining and FP. Just seems like a common sense to me!:confused3

On site , R/O post cruise with the 4D PH and party ticket attached to the front end ( more cost effective).

Are your 2 reservations consecutive or separated by cruise ( i.e. first stay before cruise then cruise and second stay)? If onsite split stays are one after another (check-out day of the first stay is also a check-in day of the second stay) the window should open for both stays on the first day of the first stay. If reservations are separated even by one day it would not happen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter