FP Question

danetter

DIS Veteran
I have switched a water park day and an Animal Kingdom day around and can't figure out how to cancel my FP's at AK on the MDE site. I can change to another experience but it doesn't show to cancel it all together. I could however cancel the AK park day but not the FP's. Does anyone know how to cancel the FP's for that 1 day?

On the MDE drop-down along the right side if you select FastPass+ there should be three options, with the third option being Cancel FastPass+. If you select that option you get a choice of dates. Once you've selected the day you want to cancel FP+ then it takes you to a new page listing your FP+ for that day where you can select those experiences and continue. Once you've done that the FP+ will be cancelled.

Where you click to make fast passes. Click "cancel fast passes" instead of select, copy, or change ride/time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter