• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FP problems

Well someone somewhere is making FPs, cause I am watching them disappear!!!

This. So upsetting that Disney can't get a competent IT department. You set your alarm and make plans for their inconvenient window start time only to be given stupid melting Olaf all while other people are somehow getting them. I'm trying on the APP, Chrome, IE, and Safari. The success rate is about 1 in 20 tries.

This is ridiculous!!! I'm talking to a cm in Chat so they may be able to help be with FPP...fingers crossed

Oh and what a waste of time that every time you select a park it then takes you to the time screen, but before you can select your time it just has to show you morning availability. Wasted bandwidth on their server, too.

I"m getting stuff booked in chat but there is almost no availability on stuff on the 1 and 2 in HS and MK

When I logged into my account it looks like the first person I talked to in chat booked two FP for me which was nice. Unfortunately one of them is on the day I'm leaving on an early flight and it's the Slinky Dog :tongue: oh well I'm awake now so I'm doing some housework and checking in. I can't get through to book any online or on my phone. Might be trying FP free for my trip

I also tweeted them. @WDWToday.

Good idea! Companies seem to respond quicker when you shame them in front of others. The emails probably go in complaint folder never to actually see anything more than a canned response. Regardless, I'm sending both.

My goodness... what a mess this mrng. I feel so bad for all of you. My fp booking day is in 7 days and I’m definitely not looking forward to this type of early morning.., very frustrating!

I would be very frustrated in your shoes if I were booking FP today as well. This may have already been stated and tried, but try with different browsers. I can't get the WDW site to do much of all on chrome lately and get error messages more often than not, but Firefox seems to be pretty smooth lately.

I would be very frustrated in your shoes if I were booking FP today as well. This may have already been stated and tried, but try with different browsers. I can't get the WDW site to do much of all on chrome lately and get error messages more often than not, but Firefox seems to be pretty smooth lately.

Nothing is working. Now they are saying the system is down on their Twitter account.

I have been able to make quite a few FastPasses in the last hour or so by clicking "refresh" on my browser IMMEDIATELY after I click the "confirm" button for the FastPass. No melting Olaf! I've even been able to modify some that way.

I'm following this thread with interest. So sorry for all of you who are dealing with this horrible frustration. I hope Disney makes it right!

I just wanted to come back and update. I used the chat feature and the very kind rep helped me book all my remaining FP's. I did have to ask for her to help with that but she was very gracious.

I'm still hoping that I will be able to modify some for better times but right now that still isn't working.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter