• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FP+ for September

deidre74

Mouseketeer
Just a quick question....I've been to WDW many times but never in September (8-13)...I was wondering if I needed to stay awake tonight to get FP+ as soon as they open up on the east coast or can I do it when I wake up in the morning which is usually around 5 or 6AM....just not sure of "crowds" in September....

Thank you in advance!

Crowds are very low. If you want A&E then book early! But we are there 9-18 and will just book ours whenever we get up.

I booked our FP+ for the week of Sept. 6-13 yesterday morning. I woke up around 5:45 EDT and was able to get everything we wanted. However, I wasn't after the Anna and Elsa FP+, so I'm not sure about the availability of that one.

The only 2 things are BOG and E&A meet up that go right away. If neither are needed then you can do it at your leisure.

We are going in October and the only FP+ I am worried about is Elsa and Anna. Everything else I believe I am able to get easily. I iust checked to see about Fastpass availability for Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and they seem to be available 20-30 days out right now. If you are planning to meet Elsa and Anna I would say be up 60 days before your trip at 12:00 AM EST.

Thank you so much for the quick responses. A&E are not something I am looking to get so I will just get my fast passes when I wake up tomorrow...more sleep for me...lol

Thanks again.

We're going Sept 6-11. Yesterday was FP+ day, and I forgot until about 1 pm Central time. I was still able to get everything I want. And I've been playing around with them all day today, changing times & experiences.

I did mine for that frame and got all I wanted even an early afternoon A&E FP.

The only 2 things are BOG and E&A meet up that go right away. If neither are needed then you can do it at your leisure.

The BOG fp is not part of the 60 day rush. It is a separate website entirely and is booked much closer to your arrival time. You can book into early August right now, and they appear to be opening a day at a time right now.

Denise

We are going in October and the only FP+ I am worried about is Elsa and Anna. Everything else I believe I am able to get easily. I iust checked to see about Fastpass availability for Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and they seem to be available 20-30 days out right now. If you are planning to meet Elsa and Anna I would say be up 60 days before your trip at 12:00 AM EST.
Today is my 60 day mark, for our first day I was only able to get 2 for A&E. Both early evening. For our second day I could get all 3 for 7:30. I went to bed and awoke in middle of night and I was able to get a 3rd for first day. But it was for 8pm. Went back to bed woke a couple hours later I was able to get 2 for 1:20 and 1 for 1:30. Well I got greedy I was hoping for an earlier time, got 1 for 12:20 then system said no other times available. Around 9am I tried again, I was able to get the 12:20 back to 1:20. I canceled the FPs on second day (once a trip is enough) good luck

I made ours for 8/29-9/7 after getting up in the morning and then dealing with no internet connection :furious: No problem getting anything I wanted and A&E were available (but I didn't go for that). Good luck and you should have no problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter