FP+ for frozen sing along.

TraceyTalbot

Mouseketeer
Though I would say to let people know they are now doing the sing along as a fastpass so you can get you time before going and not stand in line to get a time when you get there. Iv just got our fastpasses for it for 12th September.

that's interesting, I've just been into the fastpass system and it's not listed as an option, I go next week. I wonder of they added it as fastpass for the extended dates only. you gave me a heart attack lol

Though I would say to let people know they are now doing the sing along as a fastpass so you can get you time before going and not stand in line to get a time when you get there. Iv just got our fastpasses for it for 12th September.

We're there the same day as you, used our fast passes for Tower of Terror, Rock "n" Roller Coaster, and Sing Along :)

Yes think it just for September dates.
We done tower of terror and toy story plus the sing along we got the 2.30pm one for song along

Yes think it just for September dates.
We done tower of terror and toy story plus the sing along we got the 2.30pm one for song along

We got the 12.10 for the Sing Along. If you see a white haired man with his family, acting like a big kid, chances are it's me lol :)

Ill be honest and dont bother getting a FP+ for this imo..

We went twice last week and got tickets in the Park on the day for any of shows we wanted, as long as your in park by 11am you will get tickets no problem... :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter