FP Craziness

Redbudlover

DIS Veteran
The lengths people will go to! I traveled all the way to Russia to go to the Hermitage Art Museum but FP+ day 60 occurred at 2 pm. one day I was there for our trip in September. No problem! Off to Starbucks I go while my DS and DDL go on to the museum. I take my place 15 minutes in advance, fortified by good coffee, and await my time. Forty-five minutes later I smugly stroll out of there with FPs in hand. Have them all: FOP, Slinky dog, the Dwarfs! Whoo Hoo! The miracles of the internet!

Yeah me too, I booked some FPs while standing in front (well actually off to the side - didn't want to block anyone else's view) of a Van Gogh in the Musee D'Orsay in Paris!

Edit: Actually I realized it was ADRs! But I got my Ohana dinner!
I was in Paris for the D'Orsay for a week before I left for Russia! Love that place!

Impressive! And here I was feeling sorry for myself that I was going to be making ours while on a cruise that will be docked in Portland, Maine that day. Being able to say you made them in Russia is a much better tale. :)

Though, I did just realize that my window for calling DSS and making our Club Level fast passes opens up during our son's college parent's weekend. Guess I'll be making that call from the Erie, PA Marriott. (still not Russia though - that wins!)

The things we do for Disney!

I love this thread! I made our fast passes for our upcoming trip from an AirBnB in Tokyo. The time difference actually worked in my favor. I logged on at 6:00 pm. Funny because we were heading to Tokyo Disneyland the next day.

We'll be driving home to CT from our cross country road trip. We'll be in Kansas city on our fastpass morning. Hopefully have great cell service:confused:

Can anyone tell me the time difference LOL Have never been in so many different time zones :rotfl2:i,m thinking we can make them at 6am???:thumbsup2

:thanks:
Liz:flower1:

For some reason I always seem to be on my summer vacation whenever I need to make my September FPs. Scotland at an inn with wifi only in the lobby, on a cruise in the middle of the Caribbean Sea(with free wifi that worked quite fast). I know i've been at some other weird places, I have just been very lucky with my wifi.

While not as exciting as some, for my most recent trip I had to make fp plans while at WDW. It's a miracle I kept it straight (and managed to get all I wanted).

I stood in the hotel room closet in the dark in Bermuda to make our FPs for our trip that starts tomorrow! Everyone was asleep, and I was up with a laptop, 2 phones and one iPad all ready to go. No issues whatsoever, but you gotta be prepared!

A couple years ago we were on a National Parks tour in deepest, cell tower-free part of Utah and had to drive 50 miles to find a signal to book FPs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter