FP Changes that would be nice

icemann0220

Earning My Ears
Since the 60 day mark has been considered to be slightly devalued by the extension to neighboring hotels, what if they incentivized the on property or DVC connections. Thoughts include, taking away the restriction of pick 1 of these rides and 2 of those. Do you feel as well that Disney is "disrespecting" their loyal visitors and regulars with many of their more recent decisions?

Do you feel as well that Disney is "disrespecting" their loyal visitors and regulars with many of their more recent decisions?
I do, but I am more bothered by other decisions such as allowing pet dogs in some resorts, ever-skyrocketing prices, housekeeping not as good as I think it should be at some resorts, no more Do Not Disturb signs, etc. These changes lead me to want to stay offsite more often, at which point I'm actually glad they are extending FP advantages to some neighboring hotels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter