FP Booking Strategy

PrincessWithABlaster

DIS Veteran
So I'm hoping to get both 7DMT and FEA FPs for our upcoming trip. I'm also hoping to get them fairly early on their respective days. Since you now don't have to choose 3 FPs is it more efficient to just book the 1 FEA for Epcot, then go to the MK day for 7DMT and go back and add in the Tier 2 Epcot later since they're not at all hard to get. Or is it a pain to go back in and add them?

So I'm hoping to get both 7DMT and FEA FPs for our upcoming trip. I'm also hoping to get them fairly early on their respective days. Since you now don't have to choose 3 FPs is it more efficient to just book the 1 FEA for Epcot, then go to the MK day for 7DMT and go back and add in the Tier 2 Epcot later since they're not at all hard to get. Or is it a pain to go back in and add them?
Because your Tier 2s aren't high priorities, just skip around to book your highest priorities first. It's really not a big deal to pick and choose dates because you are giving yourself the best chance at your top rides at the times that fit into your park schedule.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter