• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FP+ booking anxiety

KyGirl

Mouseketeer
We check into OKW on Saturday, January 21st so my FP+ booking window opens next Tuesday. I'm so nervous I'm having nightmares about it! I am aware that this is a totally ridiculous, first world problem sort of thing to get so worked up about but there it is. I spend a lot of planning time and money (for us!) on these rare Disney trips and I just want it to work out well for my family that I'm doing all this for!

The one I'm MOST worried about, of course, is FEA for Wednesday January 25th. I have a four year old DD so it's not one that we can skip, but we would also have a hard time with a really long line. That's the day that we have breakfast at Akershus (not PPO. My DH and parents are not early risers) so that's pretty much locked in as our Epcot day.

Any reassurances? Do you experts think I'd have any luck for a FEA FP+ for five at sixty four days out? Any tips other than be ready to go right on time and book that one first?

I'm also worried about 7DMT because I'd like to have that for our first park day (Sunday) but we're planning to spend more time in the MK so I can be a little more flexible with that one.

I guess I'm just venting and looking for a way to stop worrying about this so much for the next five days. Then I can focus on worrying if ROL will be running when we get there. Something that really is TOTALLY out of my control!

My 60 day FP window opened this Tuesday. We have two days at Epcot. Day 60 and 66. I was able to get FEA on both. I just looked now, and I'm still able to make FEA selections (for 4 people) 58 days out.

Relax. January is slow, so you shouldn't have a very difficult time. Prioritize your booking order

Oh wow. That is EXACTLY the kind of information I was looking for.

Thank you so much! Fingers crossed!

I got ours for 60 days out the week before Christmas, which is a busy week. There was only evening availability but that was fine with me!

Take a deep breath, it'll all work out!

I just got one at 61 days out for 1/19, and there was a ton of times. I ended up choosing early afternoon because I figure we will have eaten lunch up there anyway but you really can't go wrong- I could have easily chosen a morning time

Just a follow up. I booked our fast passes this morning and it went great! (Except I was late getting my little one to school with the window opening at 7:00 and school starting at 7:45 :rolleyes1)

I wanted the FEA one for around 10:45 but was willing to take it whenever and I got 11:20! I was very pleasantly surprised to get it so close like that! Everything else I was able to get at almost my exact desired time. I am happy and so relieved to have one more thing crossed off the Disney to do list!

Now on to obsessing about Rivers of Light and my other personal issue WEATHER!

Thanks to the DIS because I'm basically banned from discussing this at home. Everybody gets tired of hearing about it, particularly when it's something that we can't do anything about. Of course, they all LOVE it once we get there and all the decisions are made for them!:P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter