FP+ abuse, anyone see this?

I wish the CMs scanning FPs at the rides had a button that could disable the bands of the linejumpers, FP scammers, etc. so that they could only get away with arguing with or ignoring and running by the CM once. The next time they'd find their magicbands didn't work and have to go to guest services for them to be reactivated. After the second or third time, if they kept misbehaving, then they could be evicted.

It annoys me to no end that people get away with breaking the rules because CMs are trained to avoid major arguments. I don't want to put the frontline CMs in the position of having to argue, so shifting it to guest services CMs, who sadly have to already spend their days arguing with irate guests, might be a solution.

I wish the CMs scanning FPs at the rides had a button that could disable the bands of the linejumpers, FP scammers, etc. so that they could only get away with arguing with or ignoring and running by the CM once. The next time they'd find their magicbands didn't work and have to go to guest services for them to be reactivated. After the second or third time, if they kept misbehaving, then they could be evicted.

It annoys me to no end that people get away with breaking the rules because CMs are trained to avoid major arguments. I don't want to put the frontline CMs in the position of having to argue, so shifting it to guest services CMs, who sadly have to already spend their days arguing with irate guests, might be a solution.
This is a great idea. And they are already doing it for people who use FP on extra magic bands, so they know how to make it work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter