• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Found my new obsession

Neverland_Girl

Mouseketeer
Hi all! I'm so glad I found this site to fill my Disney void. I'm 21 and I've been going to Disney World for as long as I can remember. I wish I could go more often but being a broke college student and being 18 hours away keep me away. On my bucket list is visiting every park, an ABD trip, aulani, and hopefully a cruise in March. I love planning for Disney almost as much as I love going to Disney so this site is definitely going to be my new obsession.

Hi there! :wave2:

First of all!
:welcome:

I was 30 when I got to go on my first WDW vacation. And I had been dreaming about it since I was a little kid. :smickey:

I'm sure that you will have a great time here with us. And don't be shy to ask anything you want to know. There are so many friendly Disney Veterans here to help! :tink:

Have a Magical Day! :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter