Found a Elsa Dress for way less $$$

Yeah I only paid $16.99 but I our Disney store here cant keep this dress in stock. She wants a Elsa dress for BBB. Why pay full price for a dress she will just wear a few times?

It doesn't look anything like the disney store dress. If thats ok with you go for it. The disney store one is pretty high quality and doesn't itch. It is really pretty...heck I want one and I'm well over the age limit. We got 2, one for now one for next year. The one in the link looks similar to the one you find at Walmart.

No where near this cheap, but just caught some Anna and Elsa dresses for the holidays, much nicer then costumes at Kohls yesterday. With coupons it isn't too bad.
Donna

you can order them direct from china for cheaper. probably where this site gets them and resales. the anna dress wasn't the greatest of quality but you aren't paying that much.

Agree...got both Anna and Elsa dress for my little one from China...quality of Anna was better than some 40.00 costumes I found

The ones at jc Penney weren't itchy. And a much better price... But the parks ones are nicer

Our Party City had some nice ones at Halloween. Maybe check Party City online?

The ones by Little Adventurers are nice and soft too.

No, the only ones I found at Halloween were the smaller ones. I live in Central Alberta so my choices are limited. There are some Disney stores in Edmonton but they never have these in stock.

I refuse to pay $80 for a costume for her to wear for BBB.

I went to Wal-Mart tonight and there was Elsa stuff everywhere! They are definitely geared up for Christmas.

It doesn't look anything like the disney store dress. If thats ok with you go for it.

FWIW, there are about a gazillion versions of the E&A dresses. Since I don't have a girl and haven't looked at the ones in the stores, I could not tell you which ones are "real" and which are not. Sooooo many different E&A dresses in the parks....

Probably made in China too.

We too her to do BBB in 2013. We paid $$$ for the dress there. She never wore it again.

I asked her on this next trip if she wanted to do it again she said yes. I said fine if we bring our own dress. I asked what she wanted to wear she said Elsa. I found one super cheap, I am happy. It makes no sense to pay $$$$ for a dress she will only wear for a few hours.

It came today. I love it! It is not the cheap material that will make a child itch either. It is much nicer then I thought.

I'd love it if you posted a picture once you received the dress. That's awesome you found it for less.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter