Forced to Rent Memorial Day Stay at BCV--Renters Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

boxer

DIS Veteran
DVC Platinum
Due to our house selling this past weekend (and subsequent 3-week required closing by the buyer), there is NO way we will be able to take our Memorial Day trip at BCV next month--plus, we could honestly use the money to help us move.

With this being said, I am putting this CONFIRMED trip up for rent, which had us arriving Thursday May 22nd and departing Monday May 26th. I would like a flat rent fee of $1000 (trip was 73 points), due to the fact it is confirmed, and I would only have to transfer the trip into your name.

I have a lot going on right now, so I'm looking for a dependable renter that knows the drill. I have been a member on here for years, and can offer PayPal, or whatever method you would like the money exchange. Please PM me for specifics--first come, first served who shows me the cash, lol.

Bump....this is a confirmed stay at the BCV over Memorial Day Weekend.

If you are I would love 05/22-05/24!!

Please let me know.

Thank you,
Tina Dosal

Still available as I would like to keep all 4 days together, rather than splitting the reservation (unless someone here can pick up the other couple days).

Still available as I would like to keep all 4 days together, rather than splitting the reservation (unless someone here can pick up the other couple days).

Anyway you can switch it to one week earlier at any resort? I would take it then.

Got quite a few people interested.....but no money exchange yet. Still available for the time being. I just looked on-line and there is NOTHING at this time available, so this is a great deal for someone looking for a trip next month.

I really don't want to split it up, as I'm not sure even how I would do that (seems like it would be a headache). I much prefer to rent the entire stay.

This appears to be sold, as the money went through to my PayPal account. Not sure what is going on though, as the buyers never responded back after I transferred the reservation details and party names?

todosal, please confirm that you got my email and got the reservation change info. I sent a PM and email to you, but never heard back? Just want to make sure you got the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter