• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

For those that order water to be delivered to the resort.......

edk35

DIS Veteran
Who do you use??? I know about Garden Grocer and I am not sure I will order from there since we really don't need a big order of groceries. We have a split stay coming up on Oct. 14th at Pop for 3 nights and SSR for 6. I want to have some water delivered at both resorts. Years ago I ordered water from Costco. Does Amazon deliver to the resorts?? Also can someone remind me of what information we put on the SHIP TO Label. Thanks.

Who do you use??? I know about Garden Grocer and I am not sure I will order from there since we really don't need a big order of groceries. We have a split stay coming up on Oct. 14th at Pop for 3 nights and SSR for 6. I want to have some water delivered at both resorts. Years ago I ordered water from Costco. Does Amazon deliver to the resorts?? Also can someone remind me of what information we put on the SHIP TO Label. Thanks.
the last time we had water delivered the cheapest route was actually staples. with free shipping and coupons it was very cheap. i think the free shipping had something to do with the staples rewards card. otherwise, amazon pantry is an option. we used garden grocer once for water and gatorade but honestly, with the minimum order and other charges it was more expensive because we didn't want a lot of groceries. i would check out staples to see if that is still the lowest cost. also at the time i called the resort and i think they told me to put the name, resort, address and possibly the reservation number. call the resort to check on this though as it has been a while.

We used Amazon Now last week and loved it! We ordered a case of 24 bottles of I think 3.99 and we took those to the park with us and drank in the room. We also ordered breakfast items and snacks. What we liked about Now is you can order perishable items, with just pantry you can only do nonperishable items. Since this was our first time ordering amazon Now, there was a $10 off offer so our bill was super low! The tip was included in the price for the driver. We ordered 24 hours in advanced and it got there the time I picked for it to be delivered. Be sure to note to allow delivery with bell services, since we had cold items, they had to deliver it to a person.

We used Amazon Now last week and loved it! We ordered a case of 24 bottles of I think 3.99 and we took those to the park with us and drank in the room. We also ordered breakfast items and snacks. What we liked about Now is you can order perishable items, with just pantry you can only do nonperishable items. Since this was our first time ordering amazon Now, there was a $10 off offer so our bill was super low! The tip was included in the price for the driver. We ordered 24 hours in advanced and it got there the time I picked for it to be delivered. Be sure to note to allow delivery with bell services, since we had cold items, they had to deliver it to a person.
OH WOW!! That's the phone app right???? I will check that out too!!!

That sounds great!! I've been struggling with my options since it's just me and DH, and we won't order enough for Garden Grocer's minimum. We do like ordering a case of water, some on the go breakfast foods, and maybe some chips or crackers. Not very much at all.
I'll definitely have to check out Amazon Now! Do you know if they deliver 24/7? We get in at 8pm at MCO so won't be able to pick anything up until 9:30 or 10.

That sounds great!! I've been struggling with my options since it's just me and DH, and we won't order enough for Garden Grocer's minimum. We do like ordering a case of water, some on the go breakfast foods, and maybe some chips or crackers. Not very much at all.
I'll definitely have to check out Amazon Now! Do you know if they deliver 24/7? We get in at 8pm at MCO so won't be able to pick anything up until 9:30 or 10.

I don't believe they deliver 24/7 but I believe it is at least 10pm. You can request for the items to be left at bell services and pick up anytime, though. We ordered so much Bell Services delivered to us (we tipped them).

It was just my husband and I also :) it was a great deal! We looked at other services and knew we wouldn't meet the minimum. As far as I remember you can order it anytime...now I don't know about the middle of the night but I would think the times you are looking at they would. If not, you could always have them deliver first thing in the morning and bell services can deliver to the room for you. :) Be sure to use the $10 off offer if they still have that available!

There is a phone app, but you can also do it on the computer :) It's really easy!!!
So with that service...I don't have to order ahead of time. Like would I order it after we arrive or that morning before we fly out that eve?? Do we have to be there already to receive it??

I don't believe they deliver 24/7 but I believe it is at least 10pm. You can request for the items to be left at bell services and pick up anytime, though. We ordered so much Bell Services delivered to us (we tipped them).

Oooh, good idea. I'm wondering about the timing of the ordering as well. Can I order it earlier in the day before my flight to be ready at Bell Services before we get there? Bell Services will hold onto perishables as well, right (like milk?)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter