~ for the FATMAN ~

UK~STU

Mouseketeer
Dave,
could you send me your email address please, I have a proposal for you (no not marriage ;) ) :)

in the meantime check your PM's

And I was only sing " One day my prince will come" this morning,
oh sorry meant "prints" expecting me holiday photos back today :):)

I just love stories about how couples have met on the internet;) And we were all there to see it blossom!:D

.........Karen...........

And I'll be matron of honour;)

...........Karen.........

I do like a good wedding
Where's the reception beening held?;)

I'll make the cake

it will be mouse shaped, in honour of how you met!!

Oh how exciting, just dusted off my hat. Just one question, whose going to be wearing the trousers because im sure neither of you do at the moment!!.

I've heard that virgin to some very good wedding deals in Disney, just imagine it, all that white organza, satin pumps, a long viel, bouquet of soft pink roses..........oh guys you;ll look lovely!!!!!!! pass the hanky

Fancy dress eh? well my daughter has a snow white dress i could borrow...........mind you i'm on a diet at the moment so perhaps i need to look out for a pooh bear costume:o

Shaun wants to be the barman!!! (Not good if anyone else wants a drink!!)

I'll help dress one of you guys if you like (best man maybe??!!)

I think I'll come as eeyore!

HEE HEE!

And can we throw lots of Mickey shaped confetti?

Do you think anyone'll guess It's me?????:D

Oh how lovely - I'm so pleased for you both!!! ;)

Well, I'll certainly be at the reception, there's bound to be loads of HUGE desserts and I want real ones please - not just photos DFM!!) !! :)

Astrid x

Well Congratulations. I am so happy for you both.

I'll have to get a new hat.

Is this the first DIS wedding?

Carol

I'm in two minds whether to wear the Morris Men outfit or the Rocky Horror Show outfit! - so bells or fishnets, which do you think?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter