For Rent: Up to 518 Points @13/pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to rent two studios in BLT
one studio-check in on 7/20 and check out on 7/23
one studio-check in on 7/21 and check out on 7/23

I might be interested in renting from you too!

Aug 13, 2016 -Aug 21, 2016 (looking for 4 nights during that week but could be the first half or second half)
Grand Californian
Studio or 1 bedroom
2 adults
I show no availability for any room size :-(

Hi, im looking for 1 or 2 nights at animal kingdom lodge studio or beach club studio. Flexible dates between 5/29/16 through 6/3/16. Thanks!
Hi,

I show the 31st and 1st available at AKV Jambo for 13 each night, 31st at Kidani for 13 points. Nothing at Beach Club

Hi there!
I'm looking for BLT or AKL (would love BCV or BWI but I think they're unavailable)
Studio, preferably standard view but would consider one level up (not club at AKL)
Aug 23-30
Looks like BLT does not have the entire stay available but AKV does 123 points at either house both Savannah view

Hi!
I am looking for a studio at Boardwalk or beach club or a standard 1 br at Boardwalk for September 24-28. Please let me know if there is availability and if you still have points available.
Thank you!
Dedra
Hi Dedra,

I show a 1 bedroom at BWV for 115 points. Let me know yout thoughts.

John

BWV, BCV, AKV or WLV 4/11/2016-4/18/2016 or dates around those.

Studio, 2 adults, 1 infant. Will also consider any other available studios during this time.
I'm not showing any availability for the entire stay at any 1 resort. :-(

Hello. I was wondering if you had a studio available for 12/3 - 12/8. Boardwalk or Old Key West. 1 Adult 1 Child.

Thank you
I can't book those resorts yet. We are not close enough for my booking window. I can check SSR for that time, but not the others.

Looks like BLT does not have the entire stay available but AKV does 123 points at either house both Savannah view
The Savannah view is pretty but please note that AKV is really far from anything else. I prefer Jamba House as all things are in house but they are in the middle of construction. You might want to call Disney directly as sometimes they see things we don't. I wish you luck!!!

Hi John~
Not sure if this works as we check-in in November but check-out in December. Looking for studio for one adult and one child. Looking at BLT or BWV (though you may not be able to book those yet), though not too picky.

Thanks,
Hillary

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter