Not open for further replies.

Mistuhchia

Earning My Ears
DVC Silver
I have 188 points for animal kingdom - Kidani village

Must book before 11/30/2023. Looking for $17/pt or best offer

Thank you!

Last edited:
To clarify, does the reservation need to take place before 11/30/23, or booked by 11/30/23?

Reservation last checkout date is 11/30

And yes I am willing to transfer the points

Hi there! Looking for a Preferred Studio at Riviera for August 27th through September 1st. Let me know!

I have 188 points for animal kingdom - Kidani village

Must book before 11/30/2023. Looking for $17/pt or best offer

Thank you!
Hi! My family and I are currently at disneys HH resort and are looking to break up the drive back home as we have a little one. We wanted to stop in Disney for 1 night 3/24- 3-25. Any last min points available for rent? I know it’s a long shot

We’re also looking to come for 5 days in November and stay at either BWV or SSS.

Hi there we are looking to book for 3 night at boardwalk villas -checkin: August 28, 2023
Check out: Aug 31,2023
Deluxe studio room
Family of 5.
3 adults, 2 children 16 & 17 yrs old

I'm looking for 5 nights checking in either 10/15/23, 10/22/23 or 10/29/23 for Riviera Deluxe Studio Preferred View or Boardwalk Villas Deluxe Studio any view. Also could you advise the terms of your contract? Thanks!

Hello
I'm looking for a studion at OKW 10/31/2023 - 11/02/2023. If you have any points left, I believe in need 26 for this reservation. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter