For Rent: 85 BWV Last minute points available 15PP OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsanner106

DIS Veteran
DVC Gold
I have 90 points expiring Dec 1 that I would like to rent out. Asking 15$ per point OBO. Let me know what
you are looking for

I do see availability at Beach Club and Saratoga if anyone would like me to look for specific dates between now and Dec 1

At Disney now and thought about extending trip but realized must get home. FYI. We just saw AKL Kilimanjaro for the 29th and 30th. Very hard reservation to get. If you are going to lose points anyway maybe grab that and add it as a possibility in your listing. Can always drop it and take something else but very limited all around and no 2 nights

Yes, though I am holding the 27-29 at Saratoga and a studio at Beach Club 29-dec1 if you are interested

If possible I need a studio or a one bedroom at OKW for the 29th and 30th. Is that something you think you could do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter