DCP Fall 2013
Meet the Fam.
Me-:mickeyjum
Dad-:bounce:
Mom-:Pinkbounc
Sister-:ccat:
Brother-:sulley:
Sister's Boyfriend-:donald:

Bare with me while I understand how to do this and everything. I guess I should start out with who I am...

Unlike most of you, I am not a parent, I am the son...

I'm 22 and I have been to WDW 16 times and counting. Well technically, a lot more than that, because I am a Disney College Program Alumni, Spring 2011. It has been a year since I left the DCP, and I am going back to Disney with my family. This is the most excited I have been to go to WDW in my life. I am not sure why, but it just is. I am doing most of the planning for this trip and I know a lot of tips, tricks and secrets since I have been a cast member.
I am not sure how exactly people go about these PTRs but I guess I'll just do it in my own way.
So let me tell you about my Disney Favorites...

Top 5 WDW Rides
1. Splash Mountain
2. Tower of Terror
3. People Mover
4. Expedition Everest
5. Space Mountain

Top 5 WDW Restaurants
1. 'Ohana
2. Sci-Fi Dine-In
3. Beaches and Cream
4. Chef Mickey's
5. Hoop-De-Doo

Top 5 WDW Resorts
1. Polynesian
2. Swan and Dolphin
3. Contemporary
4. Boardwalk Inn
5. Pop Century

Dad - My dad is the one who started these trips, and he loves Disney just as much as I do. Us two are basically the planners and the rest of the family just goes with the flow. My dad can't do anything that goes upside down or any ride that causes motion sickness, so Rock N Rollercoaster, Star Tours and things like that.

Mom - My mom enjoys the rides and the food and the drinks, she likes the small things like details that the imagineers put in. She takes a bunch of pictures of everything.

Sister - My sister goes with the flow she seems like she likes rollercoasters the most out of all of us. She likes the bars at Disney but is a picky eater.

Brother - My brother enjoys Disney a lot too, he is competitive so one of his favorite rides is Buzz Lightyear's Ranger Spin...He has yet to ride Toy Story Mania so I am excited to show him that. He also hasn't been on Everest, Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor, or Harry Potter World.

Sister's Boyfriend - My sister's boyfriend has only been to WDW twice, once when he was really young and another on his senior trip about 8 years ago. So he is in for a real treat, especially since he is traveling with us ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter