For anyone who has a Barbie Dreamhouse, question.

acmmommymouse

Mouseketeer
I purchased a Barbie Dreamhouse for my little GD for Christmas. I was doing some wrapping today and could not find any information on the box about batteries it may need. I know it has a working doorbell and a few other bells and whistles like that.....anybody know if it takes batteries and what kind. Thanks for your help.

I purchased a Barbie Dreamhouse for my little GD for Christmas. I was doing some wrapping today and could not find any information on the box about batteries it may need. I know it has a working doorbell and a few other bells and whistles like that.....anybody know if it takes batteries and what kind. Thanks for your help.

I don't have one, but googled one

Is it the 3 story Barbie Dreamhouse?

If so, it says Batteries included, which are 3 AG13 and 3 AA batteries.

Thanx for your help Trentmom
I figured they were in there because it wasn't anywhere on the box, just wanted to make sure. Nothing worse than giving a child something they can't use until they get batteries for it!
I did finally find the info on the Mattel site, and yes, they are included.

Thanx for your help Trentmom
I figured they were in there because it wasn't anywhere on the box, just wanted to make sure. Nothing worse than giving a child something they can't use until they get batteries for it!
I did finally find the info on the Mattel site, and yes, they are included.

No problem

You always have to have batteries on hand Christmas morning. Definitely don't need upset children

Hope she loves it!!

:santa:

My oldest daughter received this last year. It had everything you need to set it up. Be prepared to set aside a few hours to put it together. Also, the instructions are just pictures and can be hard to follow but be patient. Its worth it when you see them playing with it. We haven't had any problems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter