• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FOP

will I have problem getting a FP for FOP at 60+4. going early May

Maybe. I've gotten FOP FP at 60+1 but that was during time in February and the FP was in the early evening (5 o'clock or so). If 60+4 is your last day and you prioritize AK first in your FP selections you might get it but it might also be a later time than what you might prefer.

I was able to get one for the week of Christmas by logging on early on the first day. I got it on the day I wanted (our only AK day), but it is mid-afternoon. So, you should be able to. I recommend making your FPs in order of difficulty, rather than arrival day, etc.

The UK site 'dibbs' has a FP outlook page I watch and 60+4 is usually fine. FOP can fill up at 63 days, but 60+4 consistently shows afternoon/evening left. At minimum, you'll definitely see evening.

Days you are at AK, try looking for FPs one minute past the 11,1,3 & 5 o'clock hours.
I heard extra FPs get dumped into the system at those times. Worth a try!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter