• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Food booths at festivals

TinkerTerry

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have any recent experience in Epcot at Food and Wine or the new Festival of Art? I was wondering if I could use a Disney gift card at the food booths or do they give a discount with an annual pass?

Does anyone have any recent experience in Epcot at Food and Wine or the new Festival of Art? I was wondering if I could use a Disney gift card at the food booths or do they give a discount with an annual pass?
Yes, you will be able to use a Disney gift card at the food booths at either festival. At the Food and Wine Festival, mini gift cards with an arm band are available which makes purchasing items easier, don't know about the Art Festival.

AP discounts are not available for the food items at the food booths at the Food and Wine Festival. Small discounts for AP holders are available for the culinary demos and beverage seminars, at least in the past.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter