Food and Wine, the food.

Farro

Argh.
Menus are out. Saw this -
  • Baked Shrimp Scampi Dip with Sourdough Baguette
Don't even need to see anymore, the trip is worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana::banana::banana:

:D

more!!!
  • Warm Indian Bread with Pickled Garlic, Mango Salsa and Coriander Pesto Dips (vegetarian)
  • Charcuterie in a Cone with a selection of imported Spanish Meats, Cheeses, and Olives with an Herb Vinaigrette
  • Traditional Spanish Paella with Shrimp, Mussels, Chicken, and Crispy Chorizo (gluten friendly)

DH was glad to see the beef skewer with chimichurri would be back, and I'm jonesing for a frozen mojito and that charcuterie in a cone, myself!

more!!!
  • Warm Indian Bread with Pickled Garlic, Mango Salsa and Coriander Pesto Dips (vegetarian)
  • Charcuterie in a Cone with a selection of imported Spanish Meats, Cheeses, and Olives with an Herb Vinaigrette
  • Traditional Spanish Paella with Shrimp, Mussels, Chicken, and Crispy Chorizo (gluten friendly)

You posted our two favorite types of food; Indian and Spanish! My whole family cannot wait for this!!!

more!!!

Ooh, yes! The Charcuterie is always great. I haven't pored over the menu yet, but I'll be making a list, and that one will be on it for sure!

I went over the menu and decided that I must go to Epcot several days during my September trip. I can't eat everything I want to in one day. Usually I go with my DH, and we split lots of items - but as he's not a huge Disney buff I'll probably just leave him in the room most days vs. spending the money on tickets for him. I sprung for an AP so I can go everyday to eat even if I go to another park for most of the day.

I went over the menu and decided that I must go to Epcot several days during my September trip. I can't eat everything I want to in one day. Usually I go with my DH, and we split lots of items - but as he's not a huge Disney buff I'll probably just leave him in the room most days vs. spending the money on tickets for him. I sprung for an AP so I can go everyday to eat even if I go to another park for most of the day.

I agree - too much to have it all in one day! I did a solo trip for food & wine two years ago and am going back this fall. I went to Epcot every single day of my trip so I could spread out the sampling. I just park hopped a lot and still visited all of the other parks plus Disney Springs, too. And that was before Express Transportation existed, so this fall I should be able to hop around even more efficiently.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter