Food and Wine Festival Events

tinkerbell1967

DIS Veteran
Not sure if I posted this on the correct board or not! But, anyone know when you there will be information on the Food and Wine events (the grand pairings, etc) when can you usually make the reservations. I know the events fill up very fast!!

I want to say that they take ressies for the special dinners and such right around the 1st of July. I think that's the time it was last year so that at least gives you a frame of reference.

And when they open the phone lines, jump on them fast if there's something you really want to do. The best offerings fill up quickly.

If you don't get what you want right away..keep checking. They have many cancellations. We have know people, including ourselves who have been able to book the big events just a week or so before they happen because of cancellations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter