• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Food and wine and mnsshp

Sleepingbeauty101

Mouseketeer
My best friend and myself along with my daughter are thinking about going to Disney in October. The initial reasoning is my daughters birthday on the 11th. We are going to drive down on the 9th and we are thinking of staying off site this is our first time staying off site... any recommendations? Another big point is the fact that food and wine will be going on as well as mnsshp... is it worth the 4 day trip?

I think it's still worth going but I would work around the events if possible. So doing Epcot during a weekday if possible. I'd research which days MNSSHP is going and try and do an off day from that event because the MK should be open later then.

I haven't done offsite in quite some time but I did look at it for our trip this year. The Doubletree on Hotel Blvd did get some good reviews and also had some good pricing for September. The reason we didn't go with them was because I wanted a balcony room and they only had patios. ( we opted for AKL for quite a bit more ).

I've stayed at the Embassy Suites Lake Buena Vista that is just off I4 in the past. I liked that it had 2 separate rooms - the bedroom and a sitting room. You also get free breakfast included ( or at least you did when I went but I think this is still a thing with the chain. ). It's been about 6 years since I've done that resort so I would do some review research but at the time it was close to Disney, clean and very comfortable.

If you are looking to share a room, I would look at Sheraton Vistana Resort - you can get some nice two bedroom options at a good price through Mousesavers. You and your daughter could share a bedroom and your friend would have her own bedroom. Or you could also look at one of the Disney Springs properties (Doubletree, B Resort or Holiday Inn).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter