food allergies and dining in aug.

jlr9882

Mouseketeer
I need some dining advice for Aug 4 for lunch or dinner. Aug 3rd is okay too. It will be my CM cousin, my mom, my 4 yr old son, and myself. Our breakfast is included in our hotel stay, so I don't want to do breakfast. I would prefer character dining or a show. Hollywood and Vine still had times available. How is the food there? Does anyone have experience with multiple food allergies there? My son has over 20 allergies. We went to Chef Mickey's breakfast when he was 2, and the chef there was so great! We weren't even charged for his allergy friendly meal that the chef prepared for him. I know that some people have been charged for a child's price for ages 2 and under when an allergy friendly meal has been prepared for them. We are also interested in Boma, Hoop de doo, and Spirit of Aloha Show.

Hollywood and Vine-ate dinner here for the Fantasmic DP, didn't care for it. Haven't been back. Chef was great at getting food for my lactose intollerant niece. If it wasn't for her food, I'd have left starving.

HDDR-also ate here with my lactose intollerant niece. Show was great and so was the food. I have been twice now.

The chefs are good. I would contact Special Diets, after booking your ADR's. She can send out an ADR form through e-mail and you can put in all of your ADR's and all of your son's allergies. That way each of the chefs will know ahead of time, and can come up with some meal ideas.

Some of our favorites are-TH (breakfast-has characters), Crystal Palace, and Kona Cafe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter