Flowers and Smileys and Chit Chat, Oh My..... Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love to hear her say that. It just comes out so freakin cute.
My DS says Oh snap all the time. It makes me laugh... :rotfl:

candy-carnival.jpg

grey_goose_vodka.jpg
HEY!!! Where's my drink?! :headache:

Ryan's going to kill me :rolleyes1 Buying an AP *and* booking a room. Well, it can't hurt to look.

Buy a kids AP. I have heard that you can use those. I havent tried it though because I go a couple of times without the family I keep my AP up.

:rotfl:

Ok, please will someone tell me what PIP means? I probably missed the conversation Joanne is talking about, or have completely forgotten it. Please?

I have candy. And liquor. I share. :teeth:
Did you ever find out what it is? :confused3
No, no, no . Chocolate bunnies are evil.

I'm trying to inspire you here, is it working? :rotfl:

Bye Jenna, have a good afternoon.
Yeah, I'm not buying it. Chocolate bunnies are GOOOOOOOOOOOOD

It was a joke from last year. Miss Tammy was a bit under the weather and forgot.. ;)

It was MGM's Bear in the Big blue house. PIP and POP. Somebody was acting silly and it kinda started from there.

Than it was just funny to come up with the different way to use PIP. :confused3

Or maybe I was drunk once again and am remember things in my head that didn't really happen.

I was on the trip last year, wasn't I?? :confused3

It was MGM's Bear in the Big blue house. PIP and POP. Somebody was acting silly and it kinda started from there.

Or maybe I was drunk once again and am remember things in my head that didn't really happen.

How could you forget! :lmao:

It was a joke from last year. Miss Tammy was a bit under the weather and forgot.. ;)

I think I must have been into the rum that day.

And what about mine? :rolleyes1

:lmao:

You took the candy chick, guess you'll have to wait until I forget something else ;)

I clearly remember you being there ::yes:: Remember we were dressed as Gypsies running around the Grand Floridian :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter