• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Flower & Garden Festival to Hoop-De-Doo - questions about both

bweagle

DIS Veteran
This will be our first time attending the F & G festival and we will be there on Memorial Day, which is the last day of the Festival. Is there a map available that highlights certain F & G exhibits? What should we make sure we absolutely don't miss? Are the topiaries scattered through Future World and World Showcase or is it mostly concentrated on the WS side of the park? We will be getting to Epcot at park opening and staying until 2pm or so. Our focus that will just be the festival. We will have 2 additional days at EC later in the trip to take on the other attractions.

We are planning to spend the late afternoon/evening at FW at the stables and then ressies at Hoop De Doo. My plan is to be done around 2-2:30 and exit through the International Gateway, swing by Ample Hills Creamery and then pick up our credentials at the Boardwalk for the DIS anniversary event before catching a bus at BW to MK and then boating over to FW for Hoop-De-Doo. Do the stables there close at any particular time? My DD would just like to walk around and see the horses before the show.

Thanks!

There's a great page on the Dis site with everything you need to know about the F&G show here: http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-world/epcot/flower-garden-festival.htm. It has the menus for all the outdoor kitchens, locations of topiaries, and tons of pix.

We often check out the stables when we do Hoop-De-Doo. I'm not sure if or when the stables close. We usually do the show that's around 6 or 6:15 (I forget the exact time) and get there early to look around. At that time of day, some of the smaller horses and ponies may be out in the corrals. There's a big barn for the large horses - Clydesdales, Percherons, etc - that always seems to be open, at least when we've been there. You can wander through the center section and look at the horses in their stalls.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter