Flower and Garden music question

perkinsrose

Sugar Spoon-fuller
Anyone know when the line up for specific bands for the Flower and Garden Festival concerts at Epcot will be announced or printed?

I have been checking online when I think of it but wondered if someone knew the historic date/week that it is announced...

When I first checked, silly me, noticed "OH look its the same bands as last year"....It WAS the same 2016 line up...duh.

I am wondering the same. Hope they can get some new/different groups for March.... maybe that's why all of March is TBA???:confused3

Thanks for posting this, I was just coming with the same question. The last few times we went in March (2015, 2012) the groups were posted before the 60 day fastpass window so we could decide which park, which day. We are only there M-F this time and have plans at MK on Monday, so if it is a group I like I will have to change things around.

Last edited:
Thanks for this info. Not sure when we are going yet so hope to be able to plan around some groups we want to see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter