• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Florida Resident Discover Disney Pass Question

OhBother

Earning My Ears
Hello all. I'm hoping someone can answer this for me. My wife and I have annual passes and we are going on a trip in early June, so we are able to start booking fastpasses now. My question is, we are taking my parents for their anniversary during part of our trip. We are buying them the Florida Resident Discover Disney passes which get you 3 days in the park for $159 I think it is. But they are just vouchers until they are activated, is that correct? So will I be able to book fastpasses for them ahead of time or do the passes have to be activated first? Hoping someone can help me clarify. Thank you so much in advance.

My sister lives in Florida and bought those tickets for her family. They are linked to her MDE account and since we have our accounts linked, I was able to make Fast Passes for all of us last Friday. No problems at all. They'll just have to go to guest services to activate the vouchers before entering the parks to verify they are Florida residents.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter