Florence recommendations?

socalfamily

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone.

Our Bella Italia adventure will be starting soon, and we are so excited. :cool1: We plan to extend our stay in Florence by a few nights. Any hotel recommendations?

As always, thanks for your tips!
SoCal Mom

We stayed at the Residenza della Signoria based on trip advisor reviews. It was very conveniently located. It is on the 3rd floor of a building, but there is an elevator (typical tiny European one, but still), bathroom in the room, etc. They do not serve breakfast but have a communal kitchen that you can use. This was just fine for us, since we were tired of bread for breakfast anyway!

You are right in the middle of Florence, and Florence is a late night town, so expect some street noise if you are early to bed. The hotel did provide earplugs and with the window closed, it didn't bother us, but some people might be more sensitive.

Here is their website:
http://www.residenzadellasignoria.com/index.php?lang=en&page=home

Did you not want to continue your stay at the Bernini Palace? I know it's a bit pricey but breakfast and transfers are included if you add on with AbD. I don't think we could have asked for a better location, and the rooftop patio was lovely in the evenings. I'd love to stay there again!

Dotti

Yes, we considered staying at the same hotel; but we are a big family group, and the price added up quite quickly at $550/night for each room. I plan to eat lots of yummy gelato for the amount that we save.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter