Flight of Passage 2.0 with extended visit in Pandora?

Would you be willing to pay an up charge to have an exclusive/new 8-12 minute journey on FOP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted dependent on cost. We rode twice in a row, loved it, but it's short for all the wait time. I likely would never get in standby for it. FP+ or I won't ride. But if it were a reasonable cost and would give me a short wait with a greatly extended fly time .... I would for sure consider. Time is money.

Four theaters make it possible.

I voted dependent on cost. We rode twice in a row, loved it, but it's short for all the wait time. I likely would never get in standby for it. FP+ or I won't ride. But if it were a reasonable cost and would give me a short wait with a greatly extended fly time .... I would for sure consider. Time is money.

Four theaters make it possible.

This is exactly what I think makes this option viable. Using 1 out of 4 theaters for this makes a potential after the "newness" subsides. But, this methodology could be on the design table for future attractions with little additional cost.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter